It’s December. Which means christmas blog posts commence, and I’m so excited. So I wanted to start off by creating a christmas tag which anyone can get involved with- the people who I’m tagging however, will be down below. If you’ve not been tagged and want to take part anyway then go right ahead!
- Include this list of things to include
- Give credit to the creator(me) – linking to this specific post for reference is optional
- Thank the person who tagged you and be sure to leave a link to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions I’ll provide
- Add 3 bonus questions that only the people you tag need to answer
- Tag 10+ people (and be sure to let them know you’ve tagged them)
- Have fun and I hope you have a wonderful festival period
- What’s your favourite thing coming into the festive period?
- As ridiculous as it sounds, I love the major increase in fairy lights but I also love the cosiness that comes with the cold weather- oversized jumpers, dressing gowns, scarves, I just love it.
- What’s your favourite Christmas-themed drink?
- This year it has definitely been Costa’s Mint Hot Chocolate, but I love the Chocolate Orange one that they done a couple of years ago too.
- Do you have any Christmas or Winter related traditions?
- My sister and I always sleep in the same room on Christmas Eve, and we always have a takeaway too. Other than that all I can think of is that we always spend Christmas day the same way.
- Christmas Jumpers- Yay or Nay?
- YAY!! For sure. Although I don’t always love them, most of the time they’re super cute and I just love having that sense of festivity coming through in my clothing.
- What are some of your favourite Christmas songs?
- Obviously, Mariah Carey is up there, and I adore Ariana Grande’s Christmas music but that’s all I’m going to say because I actually have a Christmas Playlist Post coming soon so stay tuned for that!
- If you could star in any Christmas film, which would it be, and why?
- Love Actually. No question about it- It’s so amazing and makes me feel so many emotions, I can be hysterically laughing at Hugh Grant one minute and sobbing the next, and not always sad tears- a lot of the time I cry at it purely because it makes me so happy.
- If you could kiss any celebrity under the mistletoe this year, who would it be?
- This year I’ve had some of the oddest celebrity crushes, Justin Bieber is always up there… Idris Elba for sure because he’s just gorgeous, Jordan Fisher is definitely a contender- There’s so many more but I’m gonna leave it at that.
- Do you have a favourite Christmas scent? Candles, Fragrances etc
- Normally my go-to scents are anything Vanilla and Coconut related but during Christmas time I’m obsessed with anything that smells remotely like Cinnamon.
- What is your favourite festive food?
- Roast Potatoes. No doubt about it. As a family we don’t really have roast potatoes unless it’s nearing Christmas, so it’s always exciting getting to eat as many as possible… Although my Gran’s homemade potato soup is some serious competition.
- What is one extremely extravagant gift that you would love to, but probably never receive?
- 100% anything Tommy Hilfiger or a Gucci belt… Or Yeezy’s. I’m not one to buy designer things, unless it’s makeup and these are things I don’t think I’ll ever justify buying and my family definitely wouldn’t either. But as far as designer things go, I’m obsessed with these.
My Bonus Questions;
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
- Do you like to stay in your PJ’s, or dress up for Christmas?
- What’s your favourite gift that you’ve given and your favourite that you’ve received?
- Chloe- https://chloesbeautyroom.blogspot.co.uk/
- Ally- http://www.allyinblunderland.co.uk/
- Melissa- http://lovemelissax.co.uk/
- Katie- http://www.katiescorner.uk/
- Ames- http://www.withloveali.co.uk/
- Maria- http://www.mariaj.co.uk/
- Ella- http://www.ellarenee.co.uk/
- Bryony- https://www.bryonybaker.com/
- Kate- https://www.luxekate.com/
- Harriet- http://harrietday.com/
I hope you guys can find some time to take part and be sure to let me know when you do!
Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day/night/evening/morning wherever in the world you are.
come say hey + lets have a lil’ giggle;